Friday, August 28, 2009

One week down...

Trad 104...meh. I was really hoping for better. I'll stay in it, because it'll be a crazy easy A.
Indv 102...I'm more excited for this class than I was before. Our discussion TA is awesome, but the section itself is full of California valley girls who are idiots. (Questions heard today, no joke, included "do we really only get the weekend" "do we need to read" and "do we need to go to lecture")
Ling 178 isn't getting any better. Thankfully, I have two people in that class who know what's going on...unlike me.
Phys 102 isn't going to be simple, but it'll be easier because I've already taken physics once before. I like that all our homework is online.
Nats 104 is going to rule. I'm so excited for this class. I love genetics and evolution and all that stuff...
Orchestra...I'm still not sold, but I'm gonna stick with it at least for this semester.

No comments: