Saturday, September 12, 2009

Because everyone needs a random meme

My username is bright eyed cello girl...because when I made this blog, I was feeling completely optimistic, and totally in love with the music I was making.
My title is land locked blues. It used to be northern lights, and then I moved from flagstaff to tucson and needed something different, because I now live in the southernmost metro area of Arizona. Now, I'm hundreds of miles away from any ocean or body of water. Also, it's a Bright Eyes song, and it reminds me of better times (kinda)
My subtitle is trying to find my own little slice of happiness in the desert. And I have.
My default user pic is not here. I thought I had one, but apparently not.

So, that was pretty lame. Mostly because I stole it from someone's lj, and I don't have an lj. But yeah. Today got much, much better. A few hours after I posted that last one, the boy called me to let me know he had been transferred and I could see him...in person. Not video. So today, I got to hug him, kiss him, and hold his hand. For an entire hour. And I get to do the same thing on our anniversary (one year, holy bejeezus). And then I get him back for good on the 23rd. I really do love him.

No comments: