Saturday, September 12, 2009

Third Post of the Day.

Say whaaaa?

I got my new charger, finally.

I was perusing threadless (paycheck, YES) and can only afford one for Wes and one for myself, but I can't decide on the one for myself. This is the shirt I'm buying for Wes (because he's so fucking humble all the time). Mine, I'm choosing from one, two, three, and four. I can't decide. Faithful readers (who the hell am I kidding? I'm the only one that reads this damn thing), which one? I will probably buy them all eventually, and right now, I'm leaning toward three and four.

Speaking of money, my job ended last week, and I'm officially on my last paycheck. Anyone have ideas on jobs in Tucson? Any? Please?

Tucson. I love you. I love monsoons. I love watching Adult Swim on Saturday nights (PJs, Boondocks, and anime. Fucking YES), even when the person who made me start watching it isn't around to share.

Excitement! Wesley decided he wants to have an actual wedding. Well. Not wants, per se, but can see that I don't really want to get married in the courthouse and will compromise with me for my sanity and his. YAY. Now my researching and obsessing and dreaming will not have gone to waste. I'll be marrying my best friend, and that is the way it's supposed to be. :-)

No comments: